Rothwell Primary School Aims
At Rothwell Primary, everyone has the potential to be:
A Successful Learner who….
- Enjoys coming to school.
- Feels safe, secure and happy.
- Has a positive attitude towards learning.
- Is confident and adaptable.
- Has a firm understanding of basic key skills.
- Is a life long learner.
A Confident Individual who…..
- Feels comfortable with themselves.
- Accepts challenges.
- Develops a range of strategies to overcome their limitations.
- Is proud of themselves and their achievements.
- Feels valued and values others.
- Is able to develop positive relationships.
A Responsible Citizen who…..
- Respects themselves, others and their immediate environment.
- Has an awareness and understanding of themselves as part of our community – local, national and global.
- Has tolerance, understanding and respect for other people’s cultures, race and beliefs.
- Contributes to society in a positive way.
- Shows empathy to others.
Working in partnership with parents, carers and the wider community we will provide:
- A safe, secure, happy and inclusive environment for everyone to learn.
- Exciting and enjoyable learning experiences as part of a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- A wide range of enrichment activities.
- Opportunities for everyone to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Challenge for all.
- Positive role models who listen, praise, encourage, support and have high expectations.
- A caring ethos that values everyone for who they are.